STARTED THE DIET AND HAD TO STOP BEFORE FINISHING THE 28 DAYS

STARTED THE DIET AND HAD TO STOP BEFORE FINISHING THE 28 DAYS

his diet will always be here for you, and healthy, metabolism-enhancing eating at any time can promote healing and health in your body. Believe me, I understand that life happens. I had a client that was with me for three years and didn’t lose a single pound. The mochas, sudden business trips, divorce, deaths in her family, caring for an elderly parent and just life were enough to pull her off the program again and again. I was impressed we were able to keep her from gaining and keep her diabetes in line. Then one day the stars aligned and she did four straight months of the Fast Metabolism Diet. She lost 65 pounds. I am patient and ready when you are! I’ve got a full 28 days to give you.

These are my survival strategies when real life happens and gets in the way of our “perfect” health plan. I know I said that you were mine for only 28 days, but I want you to know the door is always open and the same principles of healing and repair of the metabolism can be applied to the healing and repair of arthritis, high cholesterol, diabetes, and fatigue.

In my practice I still have clients that I saw the first week I opened my doors. I have watched my clients’ families grow and expand. I’ve celebrated their successes with them and shared in their heartaches and hardships.

Some, I haven’t seen in a long time. I got a referral recently from a past client whom I hadn’t seen in three years—not since he had come in and successfully lost 40 pounds with me. The friend he referred to me went on and on about his friend, my original client, and how great he looked, and what a killer body he had. It was so great to hear how he was still thriving.

I wasn’t surprised. That’s how the Fast Metabolism Diet works. You learn it, you live it, you love it, and you never go back. He had learned how to live and eat to maintain and nurture his metabolism for life. Food is the most worthy of medicines, so keep the momentum of the last few weeks and go out and live!

But remember that I’m here for you. I am your nutritionist for life, and through the website, my clinics, and any forthcoming books, I will continue to provide you with new, innovative, and easy ways to get healthy, stay healthy, and embrace life. I want you to be singing the praises of the Fast Metabolism Diet for years to come because it finally got you out of the vicious cycle of dieting. Now you will be living the Fast Metabolism lifestyle, enjoying delicious recipes from the cookbook, interacting with a community dedicated to health and wellness, and having the resources that you need to maintain your killer new body!

And if you have reached your goal weight and you’re totally comfortable and happy at the weight you’ve achieved, please, right now, go out and have your clothes tailored or buy a new pair of jeans. Because we are never going back there again!

Finally, before we meet again, this is what I have in mind for your future:

I want you to have a long life full of health and love.

I want you to count your treasures and not your calories.

I want you to have energy to experience joy.

I want you to have the resources to repair your body whenever necessary.

I want you to love food and all that it can do for you.

Above all, I want you to go out and flaunt your fast metabolism for the world to see and fully indulge in the pleasure of the Fast Metabolism lifestyle.

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

Best Diet: YOUR DAILY MEAL MAP FOR WEEK ONE

Healthy Recipes: The Fast Metabolism Diet is designed to include three days